Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The duckhead announces he will speak at a SAVE AMERICA rally today in D.C. The only thing we need to be saved from is him. Duth duck no?

The duckhead announces he will speak at a SAVE AMERICA rally today in D.C. The only thing we need to be saved from is him. Duth duck no?

Posted - January 6, 2021

Responses

Know, he doesn't no. :)
      January 6, 2021 6:39 AM MST

It otter be some speech though. I wonder how many weaponized adoring worshippers will show and blow off? Steam or bullets? I dunno. But I BETCHA duckhead is hoping for a huge riot of hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of his braindead thugs to just hack and slay away all day. He's a numbers guy. Bigger is better! Thank you for your repy L! :)
      January 6, 2021 6:50 AM MST

The Proud Boys said they were coming dressed in all black so they could not tell the difference between them and Antifa. :)  If Antifa is smart, they will all be wearing red bandanas. :) :) This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 6, 2021 9:34 AM MST
      January 6, 2021 7:40 AM MST

I think you omitted a "not" after could and before tell.

Of course they will go all out to blame DEMS for whatever carnage they do. Of course. Thank you for your reply L. I'm sure duckhead is taking names and will give them the Medal of Freedom He still has time! :)
      January 6, 2021 7:48 AM MST

Correct and I changed it.  Thanks.  

The Medals of Freedom that Trump has give out like Christmas candy diminishes all the ones that were given to those who actually deserved them.
      January 6, 2021 9:35 AM MST

Everything he does/says diminishes. Sadly. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 13, 2021 7:53 AM MDT