Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He is PERSONA NON GRATA Strip him of his citizenship...he defiled it. Banish him from the country ASAP!. Why keep what is spoiled? Junk it?

He is PERSONA NON GRATA Strip him of his citizenship...he defiled it. Banish him from the country ASAP!. Why keep what is spoiled? Junk it?

If you don't know of whom I speak it matters not.

Posted - January 7, 2021

Responses

Do not hold your breath.
      January 7, 2021 6:08 AM MST

What other country would want him, though? :-)
      January 8, 2021 4:10 PM MST

Touche. Well surely there is some remote island somewhere that wouldn't mind? If uninhabited better yet. Or how about this? Put him on a ship that roams the seas and never allow him to step on any shore? I like that idea. The man without a country. What do you think of that idea Durdle? Thank you for your reply! :) I shall ask.
      January 9, 2021 2:44 AM MST

There a few remote, uninhabited islands about...

Even if he did emigrate, if he found a country to take him now, he'd still try publishing his unpleasant messages on the Internet, to sympathetic journalists or via his followers. 

He's said he won't attend the Inauguration, I think only the second US President ever to do that, but not apparently what he does intend to do. I assume he has a home somewhere (still in New York?), or he could go to one of his hotels.
      January 9, 2021 3:16 PM MST

(4th President to do that)
      January 9, 2021 3:25 PM MST