Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » COLIN POWELL says we should have the military ready to respond to PUT DOWN anything like this riot happening again. Does he think it will?

COLIN POWELL says we should have the military ready to respond to PUT DOWN anything like this riot happening again. Does he think it will?

"We have to make sure something like this never happens again."

The crackpot braindead weaponized domestic terrorists who form his base will try again. THEY SAID SO. THEY SAID THEY WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT. THE SAID THEY WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

Heard one say they will be back with more guns.

Meanwhile the pig hides in the bowels/toilet of the white house. Too cowardly to show face. Terrified of what's to come.A wretch  makes me retch.

Posted - January 7, 2021

Responses

If the elected officials had done their jobs, things would never have gotten this far.  We don't need the military, we need Congresspersons to do the right thing.  They should have impeached and removed Trump from the get-go and, failing that, the Cabinet should have invoked the 25th Amendment immediately after Biden was declared the winner and Trump went completely off the rails.  
      January 7, 2021 6:37 AM MST

There is ZERO indication that the cabinet or Congress will lift a finger. They probably are just going to ride it out. Some are resigning and leaving. The latest is Mick Mulvaney who said "I just can't stay here any longer". The scuttlebutt is many of them want to leave but they fear their replacements will do a lot of bad so they hang in. I don't know if believe that. At some point you have put integrity and honor first. So we have 13 more days of madness and fury and vindictive revenge at the hands of a man with unlimited power and access with no one willing to stop him. More white supremacists domestic terrorists armed to the hilt will be doing their thing. Said they would never stop fighting. So they have to escalate the size and scope and deaths each time to get attention. GOD HELP US! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 7, 2021 7:05 AM MST

If the insiders were smart, they'd lock Trump in the basement until Jan. 20.
      January 7, 2021 10:37 AM MST

Well retrospectively you can see what good anything done did. What comes next will be worse I'm sure. Buckle up! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 9, 2021 7:49 AM MDT