Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » TERRIBLE NEWS. ARIZONA LEADS THE WORLD IN NEW COVID CASES. CALIFORNIA IS SECOND. What's so terrible?

TERRIBLE NEWS. ARIZONA LEADS THE WORLD IN NEW COVID CASES. CALIFORNIA IS SECOND. What's so terrible?

The population of Arizona is 7.279 million as of 2019

The population of CAlifonia is 39.51 million as of 2019

Figger it out. TERRIBLE.

Posted - January 9, 2021

Responses

There's a price to be paid for disobedience.  Sadly, many who did obey are paying it.

"We HAVE to travel! This may be the last holiday we get!"  Well, they made darn sure of that didn't they.  And these same fools are gathering to "reopen California".  

A person walks out into the street, unwittingly into the path of an oncoming semi-truck.  An alert passerby quickly grabs them and pulls them to safety just in time.  And what thanks do they get?  Sued for touching the other person without their consent

A few people (government) trying hard to stay off death and misery, ask the many (citizens) to follow a few guidelines.  The people refuse.  And the misery comes.  The few continue to try to ease the situation, but the many continue to rebel.  Many claim the few are lying - even though they can see they aren't.  And they die; taking with them those who DID heed the warning (the innocent).

"...the mouths of fools pour out a flood of stupidity." - Proverbs 15:2
      January 9, 2021 10:42 AM MST

Let's hope the virus presently touring the USA is still the original and it does not produce a new, more transmissible version of itself similar to that in the UK, a few other European countries and S. Africa. 
      January 9, 2021 4:03 PM MST

The UK one is already here - and spreading rapidly.
      January 9, 2021 5:46 PM MST

Oh - I am sorry to read that.

I knew that the epidemic is spreading quickly there, but not that you have this, or a, mutant version. The News reports here on events in America have been diverted a bit by other matters, and we've not been told much about the pandemic there lately. 

We don't know where it actually originated, only that it was first identified in the UK, but presumably air travellers took it across the Atlantic. A friend who lives in the London area says the airports seem nearly as busy as usual.

Either that or the thing is mutating independently in different parts of the world. Given that a virus is so tiny, and fairly robust, I wonder if they can be blown from country to country by the winds? I don't know how long they survive without nutrients and in the wrong conditions.

Are mutant virii appearing in the other America-continent countries? 
      January 9, 2021 6:05 PM MST

:):):)
      January 10, 2021 1:24 AM MST

:):):)
      January 10, 2021 1:24 AM MST

Does anything make any sense at all in our small world these days Shuhak? Anything? One thing? The Wednesday attempted coup. The millions of white supremacist domestic terrorists who are now emboldened to just go out and do their thing which includes murder? The ghastly inept methods being used for distribution of a vaccine everyone was waiting for all these MONTHS? A friend of mine said a short while ago "it's just too much to ponder" and I think that is true. It's like trying to get through a maze. The deeper you go the more disoriented and loster you are. All things lead to traitor don. The sabotaging of trying to contain the virus. The attempted coup directly the result of his 4 years of LIES and goading of the mental defects among us. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to you! :)
      January 10, 2021 1:23 AM MST