Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The TRAITOR DON insurrectionists carried nooses with them. To hang Pence and Pelosi is what we have heard. Is that still the goal?

The TRAITOR DON insurrectionists carried nooses with them. To hang Pence and Pelosi is what we have heard. Is that still the goal?

Have you ever seen a more slovenly frantic manic erratic group of ugly homo saps than we saw in CLOSE UP on Wednesday? TRAITOR DON insurrectionists are uniformly very unattractive. They painted their bodies and their faces with flags for gawd's sake. The same bunch of rowdies you see in the stands drunk as skunks at sporting events. Loud obnoxious combative stupid and very out of it all the time. I wonder what the average IQ is of the TRAITOR DON insurrectionists?. Ya know TRAITOR DON surrounds himself with low IQ folks. He simply can't get enough of them. Why that is I have no idea. Oh wait..yes I do. When you are low IQ you will follow anyone anywhere including to your death and be joyful in the march. They are easily manipulated and pretzelized and radicalized and docile and obedient and willing to be used however he wished and so he did and so they did.

Low IQ. I expect TRAITOR DON has roped in every single one. Made 'em feel LOVED and VERY SPECIAL.
More to come. Bet on it!

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses