Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is an upside for the imbecilic insurrgents who tried to overthrow the government. They all love sex right?

There is an upside for the imbecilic insurrgents who tried to overthrow the government. They all love sex right?

I have heard you can get all the sex you want in prison. Guards won't stop you from "having a fling".

So all the imbecilic insurrectionists will be imprisoned together for a short time or forever and they get to "KNOW" one another in the biblical sense for sure. I don't know if they take turns being pursued and pursuer. Never been in jail or prison so I don't know. But as I said...I have heard.

How exciting is that for them?  That is the fate that awaits all of them As for TRAITOR DON he won't go to prison right away. Is itn't only treasoning or traitoring he is being charged with. IT's ll the other crimes he has committed all those other times. He has miles of lawsuits to go before he sleeps. Years in courts fighting and fighting and fighting. All his chickens will come home to roost and he will while away his hours in courtrooms not on golf courses.

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses