Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The only way I can lose is if it is rigged". No HONEST person can KNOW that in advance. THE LOSER knows it can't win. So it lies. So what?

"The only way I can lose is if it is rigged". No HONEST person can KNOW that in advance. THE LOSER knows it can't win. So it lies. So what?

Sadly and unfortunately millions of mushbrains believe the lies and the lier lyer liar. Not swift or sharp or capable of thinking they simply buy the lie lye and are ruined by it.

"They stole the election from me".

Bullsh** TRAITOR DON. You lost fair and square by over 7 MILLION votes. All 50 states verified validated counted and recounted and in the end NO FRAUD WAS FOUND OF ANY SIZE. NONE. ZERO.

REPUBLICANS VALIDATED AND VERIFIED. If errors occurred they were MINIMAL and RARE and IN NO WAY WOULD IT HAVE CHANGED THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES TRAITOR DON LIES THE TRUTH CANNOT BE CHANGED. HE WILL HANG BY THE ROPE MADE OF ALL THE LIES HE HAS EVER TOLD. Poetic Justice. Irony? Fitting end for an unfit man.

TRAITOR DON THE LYING LOSER EVER BORNED OR HATCHED OR SPAWNED OR INCEPTED.

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER.
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

LOSER LIAR
LIAR LOSER

TRAITOR DON be the only president who engaged in couping the government he was SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING. SAVAGE BEAST. BUMPTIOUS BOOR. TRAITOR DON will never live that down. He goes down in infamy as a rat.

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses