Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Another queerly peculiar puzzlement that I do not understand/comprehend/grasp/get. Can you unpuzzle me?

Another queerly peculiar puzzlement that I do not understand/comprehend/grasp/get. Can you unpuzzle me?

There are hostile foreign countries that undoubtedly hate us...Russia, China, North Korea, Iran? Others?

In America there are white supremacist domestic terrorists who HATE fellow americans so much they are willing to murder them. Their hate directed toward people of color/democrats is A GREAT HATE ON STEROIDS amplified by TRAITOR DON who is blamed for having RADICALIZED THEM. A GREAT GREAT GREAT HATE beyond that ever known.

What is the puzzlement?

WHY? Why does their HATE  exist at such a level? Where did it originate? Why is it allowed to propagate penetrate irritate exasperate exacerbate? Are they BORN to HATE GREAT or are they nurtured and guided and instructed and lied to and brainwashed to HATE SO GREAT? We know the TRAITOR DON instigated and threw gas on the fire and kept at it kept at it kept at it. WHY?

You're not stupid or dumb or blind. You've noticed it too. So WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Posted - January 11, 2021

Responses