Active Now

Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja know TRAITOR DON is currently in negotiations with various foreign enemies to sell our country out to the highest bidder?

Didja know TRAITOR DON is currently in negotiations with various foreign enemies to sell our country out to the highest bidder?

How much d'ya think all our secrets are worth?

He is hoping for a BIDDING WAR to jack things up.

You know how that works when someone pays OVER MARKET VALUE for anything? Well that's him to a T. Jacking people around and jerking them up. Lots of money out for the billioaire. Will he hold out to be a trillionaire? Stick around.

Posted - January 11, 2021

Responses

trump - I know where the secret bathroom in the oval office is located, and I'm willing to reveal its location to the highest bidder.  Do I hear $5 million?

(sorry; all this crap is getting too stressful for me.  Humor helps)
      January 11, 2021 1:58 PM MST

Been there done that sweetie. I mean how much serious and scary and tragic can one take? We need an outlet a vent a respite a break a timeout a sabbatical. This is where creativity imagination and inventiveness come in real handy. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! I think that info is worth a BILLION BUCKS don't you? Imagine have access to the naked a** of TRAITOR DON? What is that worth? Imagine that image spread replicated on billboards and on TV? Imagination is funny. It makes a cloud day sunny. Know what? I have to run it up the flagpole to see who salutes. Blame me? Stay tuned. :)
      January 13, 2021 3:06 AM MST