Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once again TRAITOR DON flips. Does an ABOUT FACE and CONDEMNS the insurrectionists 100%! WHY?

Once again TRAITOR DON flips. Does an ABOUT FACE and CONDEMNS the insurrectionists 100%! WHY?

Because some lawyer (not rudyg) told him he had better get his a** out there and do 100% condemning or he would be in SERIOUS LEGAL JEOPARDY>

So terrified he did as he was told. THROWING ALL THE INSURRECTIONSTS UNDER THE BUS. We knew he would. That is precisely what yellow belly chickensh** 5-time fake bonespur draft dodger do do!

He did as predicted. HE CAVED.

Next dumb pet trick by TRAITOR DOn? I dunno but it will be a DOOZY! The cornered rat is all alone.

Posted - January 14, 2021

Responses

I never heard him outright condemn it.  Like usual he came close, but refused to cross the line.
      January 14, 2021 1:36 PM MST

I disagree. I am asking a question in which I will quote verbatim what he said. Read it and then see if you change your mind about that. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      January 15, 2021 4:34 AM MST

At the time I answered, I was unaware that he gave a second "speech".  Now I now understand that this daughter pushed him to make that second "plea"; otherwise, he wouldn't have said anything.  She pushed for him to make his his first "plea" too, but he ad libbed the "we love you" part.
      January 15, 2021 4:19 PM MST

Don't forget the "YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE" part. WE LOVE YOU. YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE. I didn't know it was Ivanka's goading that forced the lies he told. He did not mean a word of it but he said it to pacify her I guess. Isn't it AWESOME to not be subjected to the raves and rants of TRAITOR DON tweets? GADZOOKS and OH BOY! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 16, 2021 2:41 AM MST