Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Don't blink or you will miss it! AT this moment in history Mike Pence is being presidential. TRAITOR DON? MIA all the way. About mike?

Don't blink or you will miss it! AT this moment in history Mike Pence is being presidential. TRAITOR DON? MIA all the way. About mike?

Once he stood his ground and DISOBEYED TRAITOR DON who ordered him to the evil down and dirty filthy illegal is mike pence trying a last-ditch effort to redeem himself for the performance he gave the last 4 years? Whassup with him 'd'ya think?

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

Unless he's removing the idiot from office, he is not being presidential.  He's just pretending.  NOTHING short of that can even remotely come close to even start to redeem him.  He bears as much guilt as the one whose fat butt he kissed for 4 years.
      January 15, 2021 11:08 AM MST

He said Joe Biden will be installed as president as a result of a valid election. Not enough for you? It is for me. All the other SOB's who continue to deny and lie? A pox on their houses. Pence was a TARGET to be hanged because he crossed TRAITOR DON and REFUSED to engage in an illegal attempt to overthrow the election. Bottom line he did the right thing. I give him credit for it. You don't. Different strokes! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! Ya gotta "atta boy" when it's deserved. Or no one will ever do anything to be atta boying. This post was edited by RosieG at January 15, 2021 11:57 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 11:19 AM MST

He's just trying to save his own butt.  He'll say anything to appease the now enraged masses.  As if it excuses his prior actions... make that inactions.  He backed that liar for 4 years.  He even backed him when he tried to overturn the election... even after it was clear that there was no fraud.  He knew what was right and refused to do it.  The fact that he isn't right now "acting president" attests to that.  No, he will get no attaboy from me.  In my book he deserved to be hung along with all the other insurrectionists - right alongside his boss. This post was edited by Shuhak at January 16, 2021 5:04 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 12:07 PM MST

Would you have preferred that he overturn the election so he could keep TRAITOR DON happy? He didn't. He knew what would happen if he did but he didn't. I give him credit for that. Of course he was just trying to save his butt. Those who still stick by TRAITOR DON even now are way stupid dumber than pence. He finally came in out of the rain. The toady sycophants who live in the alternate reality of TRAITOR DON don't have the brains to do that. Pence does. As I said I give him credit for that. Of course it is self-serving but it also SIMULTANEOUSLY served the nation. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! Now I gotta ask.
      January 16, 2021 5:06 AM MST