Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Answer me this if you can. If you can't just lie about it. Okey dokey?

Answer me this if you can. If you can't just lie about it. Okey dokey?

Right after the insurrectionists stormed the Capitol and murdered 5 people TRAITOR DON was on camera saying

WE LOVE YOU
YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE

Now he insists that the insurrectionists were all BLACK LIVES MATTER supporters and antifa.

Am I the only one to question this?

Does TRAITOR DON really love the BLACK LIVES MATTER protesters and antifa?

Does TRAITOR DON really believe they are VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE?

Or did he LIE?

Mixed messaging doesn't begin to answer this. Allegedly he was hunkered down in his White House bunker watching the insurrectionists TAKE THE CAPITOL and cheered enjoying every minute of it. He allegedly was puzzled that those watching with him weren't equally overjoyed! He credited HIS PEOPLE for this. And was SO PROUD OF THEM!

Many Republicans enabled facilitated access to the Capitol providing TOURS and BLUEPRINTS and MAPS to specific locations. Also during it you could hear them giving directions and guidance how to reach the intended targets. Which way to go. And stuff like that. We they all miked? Who the he** cares?

But he credits those he detests for it? He cheered for those he detests?

So as I said answer me this if you can. WHY did he switch from one story to the other?

If you can't just lie. You know to do that right? Just put your lips together and BLOW.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses