Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HATE is so very great to observe in "the other"! Know why?

HATE is so very great to observe in "the other"! Know why?

Those driven by HATE are driven by emotion which cancels out the mind/brain/thought/thinking. HATE WEAKENS THE HATER. HATERS have no clue that they are doing in themselves.

AS I said..HATE IS SO VERY BGREAT TO OBSERVE IN "THE OTHER". NOW YOU KNOW WHY.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

Yes, yes, yes!  Intense hatred is blinsing.  The hater is so focused on hating that they literally can't see anything else.  Hatred is also like a narcotic.  People can become addicted to it.  Even if the object of their hatred ceases to exist, they must hate something else in order to maintain the "fix".  
      January 18, 2021 10:25 AM MST

I see we are in COMPLETE agreement on this m'dear! Anytime you confront anyone who hates you ALWAYS have the advantage. Rational logical sensible people KNOW that! Everyone else doesn't! So you automatically have the upper hand and control the situation. They are so busy hating they don't even notice! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. So two more days. They vetted 25,000 National Guardsman to make sure none of them are TRAITOR DON suckeruppers. But well how can they be SURE? People lie all the time and the TRAITOR DON suckeruppers are the best liars. So I still worry. Also as far as I know JOE insists on taking the oath of office outdoors. That scares me. Oh how far away can a sniper be an hit its mark? I shall ask.  :)
      January 18, 2021 11:27 AM MST