Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sindee fruitcake dickarrado wanted a bagel. Was asked to WEAR A MASK. Said "YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS" The DUMB dame doesn't KNOW?

Sindee fruitcake dickarrado wanted a bagel. Was asked to WEAR A MASK. Said "YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS" The DUMB dame doesn't KNOW?

It violates her rights to force her to get a driver's license. It violates her rights to force her to pay income taxes. It violates her rights to stop when the light is red. It VIOLATES her rights to demand a marriage license if she wants to legalize a union unless she lives in a COMMON LAW state. It VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to expect her to put money in parking meters. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to prevent her from driving 100 miles an hour. It VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to require car insurance. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS TO CHARGE HER FOR NOT WEARING HER SEAT BELT! IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS FOR BEING CHARGED FOR THROWING TRASH OUT THE WINDOW! IT VIOLATES HER rights to require her to present resumes when seeking a job. It VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to force her to REGISTER so she can vote. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to attack others. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to threaten others. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to require her to get a College Degree for certain jobs. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to demand she know how to read. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS to not throw her garbage on the lawn of a neighbor! I don't know how old sindy fruitcake republican creepo is  but for sure her being is being violated 24/7 and has been since she was born. IT VIOLATES HER RIGHTS. Poor baby. STUPID DUMB AS THEY COME.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses