Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Push a knob and everything in the toilet bowl flushes down and out of sight. How many times is that button good for? Infinite or limited?

Push a knob and everything in the toilet bowl flushes down and out of sight. How many times is that button good for? Infinite or limited?

Does it work forever and never break or stop? Push flush push flush push flush push flush

Posted - January 19, 2021

Responses

(forgive me here)   We are cursed with a very stubborn turd.  Everyone in DC is too afraid to use a plunger (what if the contents of the bowl spills out onto the floor?).  Of course, many republican senators love this turd - its shape, its aroma, the way it "lies".  Only 4 years ago they were utterly repulsed by it.  But within a year they has set it high on a pedestal, and demand that everyone worship it.  When its foul stench threatened to permeate their clothes, a few tried to distance themselves from it, but none dared pull the handle.
    Even now, as it appears the turd is finally going down, we know that it's not really going to be gone.  It's only going to surface in another bowl.
      January 19, 2021 11:07 AM MST

There is nothing to forgive here m'dear. I rely on you to come up replies precisely like this...well not precisely exactly. Illusion..allusion...my cuppa tea definitely. The turd currently resides at maralago and allegedly gets standing ovations every time he enters a room. He is pulling the strings of all his trumpicans and they predictably do what they are pulled to do by him. Shameful. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 15, 2021 6:00 AM MDT