Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which if any country(countries) has the United States not lost "face" or status or esteem in the last 4 years? CAN WE GET IT BACK?

Which if any country(countries) has the United States not lost "face" or status or esteem in the last 4 years? CAN WE GET IT BACK?

Or is it like CLEMENTINE?

You are lost and gone forever dreadful sorry Clementine!

Posted - January 20, 2021

Responses

The US lost face with the entire world.  Even the penguins at the antarctic shook their heads in disgust.  Thankfully, many are smart enough to kowth that the "ex" didn't represent the true US. They will be willing to give the new prez the benefit of the doubt.  A few may be skeptical, considering all the unrest that continues in the country.  Of course, the countries that oppose of the US (eg. N. Korea and Russia) will rattle their sabers to see if they can get the new prez to flinch.
      January 20, 2021 10:46 AM MST

So far so good with Joe I think. Do you too Shuhak? Fingers crossed. He says "America is back". We never left so I wish he wouldn't say that. Thank you for your reply. Meanwhile Don Guano is getting standing ovations at his hideout in maralago and putin is praising him as usual.  :(
      June 15, 2021 5:51 AM MDT

Even if he were bad he'd still be better than that last thing.  At least he's trying.  Dealing with other nations isn't easy.  However, if one is willing to listen to others and not just slander them because try disagree with them, are ignorant, and/or have a "god complex", they'll usually respond likewise.  No one likes being treated like their second rate - especially leaders.  And NO leader likes outsiders telling them how to run their country.
      June 15, 2021 1:30 PM MDT

That is so very true. I cannot imagine a worse one than Don Guano. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 16, 2021 4:23 AM MDT