Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The UNAWARE spend bazillions of dollars on hand sanitizers. Not you though. Correct?

The UNAWARE spend bazillions of dollars on hand sanitizers. Not you though. Correct?

Constant use of hand sanitizers is harmful to your hands

Sanitizers do not kill all germs

Using hand sanitizers instead of soap and water is a LESS EFFECTIVE WAY TO REMOVE VIRUSES GERMS AND DIRT

You do know that correct? You have researched and investigated and read up on it right?

Spraying surfaces and wiping them down? FINE. Spraying pillows and mattresses and letting them dry? FINE. .

Spraying body parts?  Not so much. In fact oppositely is true. What you are doing is damage and not protecting the skin..

Posted - January 22, 2021

Responses

I am not a proponent of hand sanitizers or anti-bacterial anything.  The body has an immune system that works to keep you safe (in most healthy persons).  Removing that bacteria from the skin makes us more susceptible to illnesses because the good bacteria has been removed.
      January 22, 2021 8:06 AM MST

I use the disinfectant available in shops etc., but at home use normal soap and water. Frequently. Including when having returned from shopping, before putting the food away.
      January 22, 2021 3:36 PM MST

All it takes a  little research to discover that antibacterials are harmful. Soap and water is the best thing to remove bacteria and dirt. Why people don't know that is odd. I guess like like locusts they SWARM in DROVES to whatever is popular at the moment.Which brings up another question I'm going to ask. Here's a preview just for you. "Why is it that homo saps are more particular about the oil they put in their cars than the crap they put on their hands"? Here goes. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2021 1:26 AM MST
      January 23, 2021 1:25 AM MST