Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Larry King passed away at the age of 87. He was married 8 times to 7 different wives. Why bring that up?

Larry King passed away at the age of 87. He was married 8 times to 7 different wives. Why bring that up?

Because I think it's kind of weird and sets him apart from most folks. Some of us have divorced more than once. But 7 times? C'mon. Seriously. Anyway I used to watch his shows decades ago. To Larry. Don't marry again in Heaven. Just stay single up there. See how it goes. What could hurt? Adieu and R.I.P.

Posted - January 23, 2021

Responses

When considering marrying someone has been divorced twice, a caution flag should come up (is it him or is he just unlucky?)  At 3 times, a red flag should pop up  (this person can't handle marriage).  Anyone considering marrying someone who's been divorced more times than that is just asking for trouble.  Of course, some dont care, they only marry for money.
      January 23, 2021 9:32 AM MST

If you're gonna have kids marriage is good. Otherwise women these days don't rely on men to support them. Why marry? Why give up your sovereignty independence autonomy? Seriously? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 23, 2021 12:11 PM MST