Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Live your best life" saith Oprah Winfrey, A self-made BILLIONAIRE. I believe it's easier to live your best life if you're rich, don't you?

"Live your best life" saith Oprah Winfrey, A self-made BILLIONAIRE. I believe it's easier to live your best life if you're rich, don't you?

How do you live your best life if you are hungry, homeless, jobless with no prospects? Especially as a parent with children who are hungry homeless without prospects too?

You have FOOTOO living a scandal ridden life with food to eat a roof over his and no worries about being on the street...big worries about being in the BIG HOUSE for life. But that is of his own doing. BY HIS OWN HAND AND MOUTH AND DEEDS. HE PETARDED HIMSELF>

How does a FOOTOO relate to those who are desperate?

Does he even think about them? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I know. IT IS A RIDDIKALUS question!

What about others who never worry or starve or are deprived or frightened? Other than giving money on the advice of their tax accountants to minimize their tax burdens  HOW MANY OF THEM share what they have with others on a continuing basis without taking any credit for it or tax deductions or bragging?

I know. You shouldn't attack anyone unless you've walked in their shoes, right? Well it's not likely I ever will walk in the shoes of a RICH someone. I KNOW there are those who sincerely care about those less fortunate and do something about it all the time. The great ones among them have their children participate to inculcate in them being kind to those less fortunate and helping when and as they can. I salute them and applaud them. They are good people. Princess Diana did that a lot.  Are there as many of them as there are of the OTHER KIND? Doubtful.

Posted - January 24, 2021

Responses