Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "It's none of your business!" You hear that a lot about rotten politicians who are defended 24/7 by their adoring worshippers. It isn't?

"It's none of your business!" You hear that a lot about rotten politicians who are defended 24/7 by their adoring worshippers. It isn't?

You dare to run for public office? You dare to represent that you are worthy of the trust of the people who will vote for you? You dare that and then say the integrity of the person is none of our business? Really?

I disagree. You put yourself out there representing yourself as someone who can do the job for the people that needs to be done. You dam* well better be worthy of it and everything about your life is our business. EVERYTHING.

If you cheat on your spouse you can bet you will cheat on us
If you lie on your tax returns you can bet your a** you will lie to us too.

So don't holier than thou me that it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS. I don't buy crap and that is what you are selling if you say that. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS? RIDICULOUS! ABSURD. NUTJOB WACKADOODLENOODLY.

Be warned. Run for public office and your entire life will be investigated scrutinized tracked researched audited. From the very beginning and FROM THEN ON! If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen! RULE NUMBER ONE.

Posted - January 25, 2021

Responses