Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "IRRATIONAL PSYCHOTIC RAGE DRIVING DEMS" Let us step back for a moment and analyze this accusation. Okey dokey?

"IRRATIONAL PSYCHOTIC RAGE DRIVING DEMS" Let us step back for a moment and analyze this accusation. Okey dokey?

When a crime is committed in full view of millions is it irrational to want the doer/doers to be made accountable for it?

When five people are murdered as a result of mobs simply doing what they are asked to do by the ASKER/ASKERS and we seek to punish them for the deaths why would it be irrational to also seek punishment for those who guided incited excited them to act?

Irrational?  I think not if one believes in justice.

Psychotic? Well the sayer of those words is Sean Hannity. I have no comment beyond that. It speaks for itself.

As for RAGE? That seems to me to be the only appropriate reaction/response to what was witnessed and what was destroyed and what might have been in fact a coup complete but for quick action and maybe a little bit of luck.

RAGE against those who would destroy so a FOOTOO can save face? Blood of others paying homage to this madman?

If it is not RAGE one feels after this desecration and attempted destruction of a nation in which the vile engaged they should get the he** out of the country and take all their ilk with them. GOOD RIDDANCE!

Rage is not a one-sided thing. RAGE is not owned by the destroyers. RAGE also envelopes the defenders.

REVENGE RETALIATION by the perpetrators of the crime? Against what/whom? Those who objected? Seriously stupid isn't it?

Posted - January 27, 2021

Responses