Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This I don't know the why of. Why isn't FOOTOO on a concert tour at huge venues so his fans can stay in touch with him?

This I don't know the why of. Why isn't FOOTOO on a concert tour at huge venues so his fans can stay in touch with him?

He could do a concert a day in a city day every day. Some stadiums hold 100,000. He needs a booker to get him set up. That way everybody wins. He gets out of the house away from his spouse. He earns big huge tons of money..his favoritest thing in the whole wide world besides hisself...his act doesn't have to change a hair of it. Don't change a hair for me not if you care for me stay little valentine stay. Each day is valentine's day.

He would have to change his act at first. That ego hate wall? Best not to bring it up. But actwise otherwise elsewise he can repeat his schtick everywhere all the time. No one will ever notice it. They don't have any memory of yesterday and no comprehension of tomorrow. They accept at face value all his words! NO EXCEPTIONS TO THAT. THE sky's the limit.

It will give the hate groups a place to hang out every day. All the adoring worshippers will always attend as often as they can. The still toady sycophant spineless whinya** pols who sucked up to him before still do. They are completely terrified not to. They don't want to targeted for "death" demise being wiped out by irate voters. Primaried!

It's sure thing! So why isn't he doing it?

Posted - January 27, 2021

Responses