Active Now

Slartibartfast
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What great good luck! The DHS (Department of Homeland Security) warns us that the WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS are planning more for us! YEA?

What great good luck! The DHS (Department of Homeland Security) warns us that the WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS are planning more for us! YEA?

The government has ways of continually monitoring all the traffic going on among the various hate groups who adore FOOTOO and are out for blood and vengeance and destruction and death!

Isn't it grand that they care so very much about FOOTOO? He must be basking in the glory of being so well loved that his insurrectionists and hate the enemy folks are willing to murder for him as well as die for him?

That is what everyone wants after all isn't it? I can hardly wait to watch. If I weren't such small potatoes I'd be a target. But who takes an 83 year old dame seriously? That's my protection. Being small potatoes.

So I shall sit back and watch the big potatoes be targeted. I know Mike Pence is probably living life on the edge knowing if the FOOTOO insurrectionists can find him they will hang him. Same for Nancy Pelosi.  FOOTOO provided a raison d'etre for their sad sack irrelevant lives. Gave them a PURPOSE. What more does anyone need than a PURPOSE to live?

Stay tuned. It's coming! Sigh

Posted - January 28, 2021

Responses