Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Issues I'm having? Can't click on the "replies" golden bell, messages, friend requests, reply or edit. You?

Issues I'm having? Can't click on the "replies" golden bell, messages, friend requests, reply or edit. You?

I access the site by clicking on the desktop icon I have for Answermug. Takes me right to it. How do you access Answermug?

Actually I hit START then ALL PROGRAMS then MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD and that's how I get here.

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

JA is asking users to answer this in her question. To help her figure out the current site issues. 

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/123540/can-you-tell-me-what-issues-you-re-having-and-how-you-re-connect/view/post_id/869928
      February 3, 2021 6:59 AM MST

It seems a lot of users are finding odd problems with AM.

For me at least it opens to a default Questions by time-list, and all the Categories including Rosie's Corner are hidden.

The Reply has cut back to Quick Reply with no editing functions.

I don't k now what is going on but this is not the only site I find now causing trouble. Perhaps it's Microsoft and Google messing about with the foundation software.
      February 4, 2021 10:24 AM MST

I'm all fixed now Durdle. So far so good. Hope you are too! Fingers crossed it continues on. I'm sure when the site goes bonkers Just Asking has her hands full! Thank you for your reply. But my ability to keep asking questions was in no way impeded. Weird that!
      February 7, 2021 3:28 AM MST