Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can y'all make any sense whatsoever out of the FOOTOO VOODOO guy Larry Kudlow?

Can y'all make any sense whatsoever out of the FOOTOO VOODOO guy Larry Kudlow?

He says the GAMESTOP drama shows people should NOT GET RELIEF CHECKS!

SAY WHAT?

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

Rosie, there is something very wrong with the site. Nothing is where it used to be. Replies are showing at the bottom of the page, not under the person to whom you're responding. Under "Questions," there is no drop-down menu so your Corner is not visible. There is nothing under "What's Happening Around the Mug." What a fustercluck! This post was edited by SpunkySenior at February 7, 2021 11:28 AM MST
      February 3, 2021 10:16 AM MST

I was good until February 2 then the bottom dropped out. I couldn't access anything or anyone. All I could do was ask questions so that's what I did. Late afternoon yesterday I checked and things seem to have been restored. Just Asking said it was a patch of BAD CODING that caused all of this. Boy I sure hope it doesn't happen again. Once is quite enough! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 7, 2021 11:29 AM MST

Most all of us had a problem or more than one.  I think it's back up and running smoothly now.
      February 7, 2021 12:18 PM MST

Just Asking said it was a patch of BAD coding. People were experiencing different types of difficulties which made it harder to figure out. But they kept at it and did so GOOD FOR THEM! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 7, 2021 12:24 PM MST