Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 95-year-old IRMGARD F. was a secretary at STUTTHOF concentration camp during World War 2. Guess what she is being charged with?

95-year-old IRMGARD F. was a secretary at STUTTHOF concentration camp during World War 2. Guess what she is being charged with?

Complicity in 10,000 deaths.

Yep.

She was just doing her job She had no idea of what was going on. She assumed that whoever was put to death deserved it for having done something wrong.

After the war when she learned what was actually being done there she was HORRIFIED.

Sure she was.

You can run but you cannot hide. Complicity in the deaths doesn't have a shelf-life expoiration date. It is FOREVER.

Good ta know. All ye FOOTOO adoring worshippers. Isn't it?

Posted - February 6, 2021

Responses

Oh yes, that's what  she told the court, but the court found her account just not credible. She was a secretary, yes, but of the camp's Commandant.

For a long time the policy was to trace and arrest the senior officers, but that changed a few years ago with the capture, trial and imprisonment of a former camp guard.

One thing that has emerged is that relatively few of the women involved have been convicted, though perhaps the most notorious of them who was tried not long after the War was the terrible Irma Grese, the particularly sadistic commandant of the women's section in one of the extermination camps. She was just 22 when she was hanged for her crimes.
      February 8, 2021 12:26 PM MST

All those who participated in those crimes horrify me but most especially women. I guess I fell for the stereotype that women are nurturing and protect. I also don't like to see women who smoke or get drunk. It's not appealing in men but in women? It's unforgivable in my opinion. I is cetainly not ladylike in any way. GO FIGGER! Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      February 9, 2021 1:19 AM MST