Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Putting liptstick on the pig I see. The FOOTOO adoring worshippers are minimizing January 6." It wasn't really that bad. No coup". WHAT?

Putting liptstick on the pig I see. The FOOTOO adoring worshippers are minimizing January 6." It wasn't really that bad. No coup". WHAT?

"They left when they were asked to". "It's making up a lot of stuff that never happened."

No matter how much lipstick they try to put on their pig it ain't working. But I have no doubt they truly believe NOTHING BAD HAPPENED. Well six people are DEAD but HE** people are born live and die. What's the big deal?

More making something out of nothing. All the FOOTOO folks are of the same ilk and of one mind.

More lipstick from those who adore their pig. Will it ever stop? Will they ever take a step from their delusional world of FOOTOO and come into the world of reality? What will happen if they do? Will they age rapidly and die?

Anyone ever see the movie LOST HORIZON? Maybe that's why all the FOOTOO adoring worshippers REFUSE to leave his delusion world. Once they step out into the real world they will age and drop dead. So they stay with him instead.

Different strokes. Hope they all have  millions of grosses of lipstick. They are gonna need it 24/7 until they die. Lipsticking their pig will be a way of life for them. It is what it is. Everyone says so. What could it hurt? Try it you'll like it.

And so it goes.

Posted - February 7, 2021

Responses