Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "FOOTOO lead law urr Bruce Castor gave an hilariousely INCOHERENT impeachment defense." Spoke at length about what exactly?

"FOOTOO lead law urr Bruce Castor gave an hilariousely INCOHERENT impeachment defense." Spoke at length about what exactly?

Nothing to do with the LAW or this CASE.

He has been compared to vinny in MY COUSIN VINNY.

He did come up with a very newly famous line without providing any context or proof or evidence or fact...

"Nebraska is a judicial thinking place."  WHAT? Nebraska thinks? Whaddabout?

The performance was so very embarrassing that a GOP senator (Cassidy) switched positions and does find enough urgent need to impeach FOOTOO a second time.

Even Al Durr show wits said it was not a good defense. Even good old Al who always a**-kisses FOOTOO.

I doubt that anyone on the pro FOOTOO side thinks anything good was achieved. At one point Castor badly and bigly sucked up to the Senators by telling them how smart they are. SUCKUP? This guy makes a living law urr ing? On what planet?

Bring it on guys. Bring it on. We need a break from serious to laughs. Bring it on.

Betcha FOOTOO is pi**ed as he** and is gonna stiff 'em and not pay a dime. Ya think?

Posted - February 10, 2021

Responses