Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What part of the day are you most apt to ponder? Let your mind wander hither and yon?

What part of the day are you most apt to ponder? Let your mind wander hither and yon?

As you lay in bed trying to fall asleep or in the wee small hours of the morning?

Are you afraid to let your mind wander? Are do you treasure those times?

Posted - February 12, 2021

Responses

24/7.  In fact, I have a hard time keeping my mind from wandering.  Many of my stories were formed as I lay down to slumber; keeping me awake for hours with anticipation. 
    Even the smallest seed of distraction finds fertile soil in my mind.  There it quickly grows into a vine filled with flowers of questions that bear clusters of ideas and possibilities.

Just a sound, a word - even a passing bird - and the seed is planted; the vine begins to grow .... "what if", "how come?" "I wonder..."  Dimensions of imagination burst open in an arrays of wonder.  Worlds of fantasy come and go as the vine wanders through; its tendrils ever growing... ever probing....

I'm sorry, what were you saying?
      February 12, 2021 1:16 PM MST

This is another one of those times when I marvel at how alike we are. Separated by decades in age and totally different life experiences yet here we are sharing the exact same in so many ways. I find that hugely mysterious just as I do quantum entanglement. Hugely mysterious! I recognize so much of myself in you and how is that possible? I haven't a clue. I wonder who we'd be without that facet of our personalities? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 13, 2021 2:14 AM MST