Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Tesla or Edison? Which one would you rather have been? Why?

Tesla or Edison? Which one would you rather have been? Why?

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

Tesla would have wanted to be me.
      February 13, 2021 8:53 AM MST

I have no way to contradict that. You did not tell me what your IQ is. Why? I told you what mine is. SIGH. Once again I open up completely and am ignored. Not a whole lotsa fun. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at February 15, 2021 4:14 AM MST
      February 13, 2021 10:43 AM MST

135 as last measured. My son's is around 180.
      February 13, 2021 11:33 AM MST

How old were you when it was measured E? It's probably higher now than it was then. As for your son condolences to him. Only because in contrast to how he thinks everyone else must be exceedingly slow and dull. Does he have friends with whom he can have fun? Being a genius (140 and above) is not an easy row to hoe at best. My son draws people to him like a magnet. You probably do too.  But 180? Whoa. Thank you for the info. I appreciate it bigly!  Here's a long-distance hug for your son for whatever it is he has to experience being that brilliant. :)
      February 15, 2021 4:17 AM MST

Tesla, I think. I don't know a great deal about either, but I think Tesla's research was the more original and far-reaching than Edison's inventions and developments.

February 13, 2021 11:45 AM MST

That is what I have read as well. And I have also read/heard that Edison road the coattails of Tesla on some things getting credit where it was not deserved or due. Tesla was a tortured genius I have also heard. He tapped into the Universal Mind or so some say to find his inventions and creations. Also I saw a show about him and it seems that boxes of his work mysteriously disappeared. I don't know if that is true. I'll Google it. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      February 15, 2021 4:20 AM MST