Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which episodes in which series do you remember most fondly?

Which episodes in which series do you remember most fondly?

ALL IN THE FAMILY when Sammy Davis Jr. kissed Archie Bunker on the cheek.

The vegametavitamin LUCY episode when she got drunk having to redrink and repitch a product having alcohol in it.

The chocolate production line where Lucy and Ethel starting stuffing chocolates inside their mouths and inside their clothes as the production went faster and faster

The Carol Burnett show episode when she comes down the staircase wearing drapes held up by curtain rods on her shoulders

The Mary Tyler Moor Show when she shut the light and closed the door

The MASH episode when the helicopter went straight up taking them back home

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

One of the funniest episodes I can remember was on the Carol Burnett Show when Harvey Korman was the dental patient and Tim Conway was the dentist who kept injecting the novacaine into his own hand rather than in the patient's mouth.  That was one of the funniest programs on TV.
      February 13, 2021 1:57 PM MST

I remember that episode. They were all brilliant comedians/comedienne. Vicky Lawrence pulled her own weight too. Remember "momma"? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 14, 2021 2:10 AM MST

They were all good is right and none of the skits relied on foul language.
      February 14, 2021 10:49 AM MST

Isn't that amazing. Or hate or lies or racist or anything bad. After 4 years of only bad I wonder how many people being immersed in it so long will carry it forward with them forever after?
      February 15, 2021 4:02 AM MST

All those who believe Trump's lies.
      February 15, 2021 10:58 AM MST