Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You fail a class and say "the teacher didn't like me". You never did homework, you mouthed off and were disrespectful. See where I'm going?

You fail a class and say "the teacher didn't like me". You never did homework, you mouthed off and were disrespectful. See where I'm going?

The FOOTOO defense team had nowhere else to go. Their defense..."hatred". Yep. They just odn't like him and that's why they want to impeach him.

No words at all about the details of the impeachment. The 4 years of lies. The 4 years of fomenting hatred. NOT ONE WORD about what FOOTOO did that caused him to be despised.

So you see the defense team had no other choice. They could not say he did not do those things and did not say those things because FOOTOO did do and did say all that he was accused of as well as NOT DOING what he could have done or should have done had he been on the square doing his job.

They "hated" him.
The teacher didn't like me.

Same thing.

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

Defense:
    1st amendment...Free speech

That the attack was preplanned so could not have been the speech. 

The context of the speech itself. Showing it side by side with the Houses edited video. 

Showing that Trump's supposed history of "racism" is faked by the media.  By showing the video of the speech about the Charlottesville riot. Trump specifically called out the Nazis and KKK as bad people. I am certain this was the first time some networks ever played that part of the speech. 

No jurisdiction to try a former President

Showing that this was normal political speech.

Showing worse speech by others. 

Showing House falsified evidence (they should have been much more forceful on this point)

There was more but much more than "no body likes me."

I watched on C-Span so I was assured no network edited or cut away during. And so I did not have to listen to some talking head tell me what to think. 

February 13, 2021 7:22 AM MST