Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't believe that any averagely mediocre intellect that is sane and logical could believe THE BIG LIE. I don't. So what caused belief?

I don't believe that any averagely mediocre intellect that is sane and logical could believe THE BIG LIE. I don't. So what caused belief?

The minds that embraced absorbed believed were neither SANE nor LOGICAL. About the degree of intellect I cannot be certain. I do know that being insane will grievously distort the working of a brain no matter how highly brilliant.

There you have it. Millions upon millions upon millions swallowed WHOLE the BIG LIE and still believe it. Will die believing it. They cannot help it. The wherewithall they have is simply not up to it. LUCKY FOR FOOTOO unlucky for we the people.

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

Explain these.  
      February 13, 2021 10:38 AM MST

Biden had 81+ million votes.
    Trump had 74+ million votes.
    Even if you deduct the 3,069,002 million votes that were claimed to be fraudulent, Biden would still have won the popular vote with about a million more votes.
      February 13, 2021 1:52 PM MST

It is not about popular vote.   It is electoral vote. And these numbers would change that result. 
      February 13, 2021 5:33 PM MST

Well, apparently the states involved as well as 60 judges disagree with you and Trump.
      February 13, 2021 9:31 PM MST

They did not bother to evaluate on evidence. Just dismissed based on techicallities. Standing, timing etc. There are still cases on the court docket. 

There 80 cases about the election.  Of those 34 were dismissed (technicalities) withdrawn, consolidated...or otherwise not adjudicated on merits/evidence. 
    Of the 46 left, 25 (as of Feb 8) are still on going.  Only 21 cases have been evaluated via evidence.  Trump has won 14 of those 21 cases. 

So of the cases ruled by  hearing of evidence Trump has won 2/3 of the cases.

The legislatures had all sent a letter to Pence asking him to send the electors back for more investigation into their elections. 

This post was edited by my2cents at February 14, 2021 4:31 AM MST
      February 14, 2021 4:28 AM MST

If the lawsuits that were dismissed on technicalities, they could have re-filed, but I guess they realized there were really no grounds to do that and win.  Of the 2/3 that Trump won, or the 14 that were evaluated based on evidence, why did nothing change?
      February 14, 2021 10:46 AM MST

No. The some of the technicalities were things like timing.   Filed too early...then they say filed too late. Then they claim no standing.  
    The cases that would affect the results were dismissed or still ongoing. 
      February 14, 2021 5:26 PM MST

So, I guess we'll wait and see what happens with the remaining cases although now that Biden has been sworn in, I suspect they're moot.
      February 14, 2021 9:32 PM MST