Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Did anyone else here catch one of trump's lawyers say '...incitement to resurrection...'?

Did anyone else here catch one of trump's lawyers say '...incitement to resurrection...'?

HUH?

Posted - February 13, 2021

Responses

I gave up watching the proceedings 10-15 minutes into Castor's opening argument.  In that time, he advanced no intelligent or factual thoughts having anything to do with the count of the impeachment.  In fact, there was a point where I wondered if he was part of the prosecution rather than defense counsel.  His word salad remarks were evocative of the Sarah Palin style of communication and continuing to listen would have been nothing more than a waste of my time.  

In fact, the entire proceeding is a waste of time because all but a few of the Republican jurors, who are supposed to be impartial, had already made up their minds that they would vote to acquit.  Today it seems that they have decided to call witnesses.  Can you possibly imagine what any witness could say that would change the minds of anyone involved?  The only witness from whom I would want to hear is Trump and we all know that ice cubes won't melt in Hell before that happens. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at February 13, 2021 7:03 PM MST
      February 13, 2021 12:30 PM MST

No I did not - I  had to mute the sound when Van der Veen spoke. I believe he was channeling Trump.
      February 13, 2021 5:19 PM MST

And he misspoke cavalry to calvary.
      February 13, 2021 7:04 PM MST

The tweet said Calvary. That was not misspoken.
    https://answermug.com/forums/topic/123934/rep-swalwell-misrepresented-a-tweet-during-the-impeachment-tria/view/post_id/872295 This post was edited by my2cents at February 13, 2021 7:15 PM MST
      February 13, 2021 7:11 PM MST

No. I missed it. 
    Did you hear all the words Raskin mispronounced?  

Or when the Trump lawyer said Philadelphia weird? The whole chamber started laughing. The fake judge even told them to stop. This post was edited by my2cents at February 13, 2021 7:12 PM MST
      February 13, 2021 7:10 PM MST