Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WRONG AGAIN! Most annoying at how often I am wrong of late. NOW WHAT?

WRONG AGAIN! Most annoying at how often I am wrong of late. NOW WHAT?

Dumb me. I thought Mike Pence was highly regarded by the Evangelicals and delighted with him.

Yet they had no problem sacrificing him on the altar of FOOTOO. GONE or almost. HANGED or almost. A NOOSE WAS SET UP FOR HIM. Where is the outrage from the ever so religious devoted GOD believers? I have heard NONE! ZERO!

So much for thinking that at least EVANGELICALS could be supportive of Mike Pence...one of their own.

What will I be wrong about again next? Beats me.

So I guess Mike Pence will always have a price on his head and a noose with his name on it until he dies.

Nancy Pelosi too but that doesn't SHOCK me nearly as much. Nancy has always been "the enemy" right?

But MIKE? I wonder how he feels about the terrible betrayal of them. He probably knew all along that FOOTOO would turn on him but he did his job in spite of it. But to have NO OUTCRY from Evangelicals? That must hurt him terribly.

Posted - February 14, 2021

Responses

Donald Trump is the antithesis of everything for which the Evangelicals supposedly stand.  I cannot, for the life of me, understand how they could back him or any of the other Trump sycophants.  
      February 14, 2021 3:34 PM MST

Me too neither. Somewhere in there is a very HUGE LIE. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 15, 2021 1:56 AM MST

Just what evangelical did you see come out in support of the storming of the Capitol, any of the violence there or the threat of hanging Pence/Pelosi?  

Or anyone in general? 
      February 14, 2021 6:21 PM MST