Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is it possible to work for/with EVIL for 4 years and remain untouched by it? How?

Is it possible to work for/with EVIL for 4 years and remain untouched by it? How?

Posted - February 15, 2021

Responses

No.  Associating with bad people will ruin decent people.

Human being love to copy.  Little children copy their parents (that's how they learn).  As we grow, we copy in an effort to "fit in".  People, in general, want to feel like they're a part of something.  Individuals yes, but at the same time part of the "whole"  An example of this is fads.  Another example is teenage cliques.  They want to be different from others, yet similar to those of their clique.

If were around something long enough, we become used to it.  At first it may seem striking, but after a bit it becomes familiar.  Soon, we too are taking part in iot.   For instance, if were around a person constantly who uses a word (even if its a TV character), we'll find that, after a bit, we will begin to use it ourselves.  Exactamundo?  
      February 15, 2021 1:20 PM MST

Exactamundo! Sadly though. Lie down with dogs and you get fleas. You make your bed and lie in it. LIE. Not lay? Birds of a feather flock together. You are what you eat, think, say, believe, do. No exit. No escape. Cast thy bread upon the waters. High road or low road? You are known the company you keep.  And so on! "The other" is always the enemy for some. Why can't "the other" simply be "the other"? Gotta ask. Thank you for your reply Shuha. My cuppa tea! :)
      February 16, 2021 4:11 AM MST

Never let sleeping dogs lie... always make them tell the truth.

If one lies in a bed, and that bed is in a courtroom... could it be said they are lying in court?

(what fun the english language is)
      February 16, 2021 10:02 AM MST

Nice. Here's the problem with that though m'dear. Who is going to be the one who makes them tell the truth?  If the jury is FIXED and the judge is RIGID whether they lay or lie matters not. The DESIRED DEMANDED INSISTED UPON verdict will always show up. Inevitable. I think the monstrous maggots are not the problem. It is the "true believers" who quote you verses from the bible who are the real demons here. And those who support them. I have said before I think GOD weeps a lot because of the vile vicious vitriolic venom the FOOTOO barfs and his adoring worshippers replicate. How to attentuate mitigate? I have no idea. They are brainless so how do you reach the brainless?  What's the point of even trying? I shall ask. Maybe someone knows? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 16, 2021 12:21 PM MST