Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I looked up "Libertarian" and now I know why they are not my cuppatea in any way at any level. You like?

I looked up "Libertarian" and now I know why they are not my cuppatea in any way at any level. You like?

LIBERTY is the most important value to a Libertarian.
Libertarians seek to MAXIMIZE autonomy and political freedom emphasizing free association freedom of choice INDIVIDUALISM and voluntary association. Libertarians are skeptical of authority and power but some of them diverge on the scope of their opposition to existing political systems.

NOW I KNOW WHY I am not a fan.

No where is there any seeking truth or cooperation or conciliation. There is no "where" there for them. Only self. No working together for a common goal. Only what do I get out of it? What's in for me? Get out of my way. I care only about me not you. Get a life.

My way or the highway. Give me liberty or give me death.

Society only works when its members COOPERATE with one another. Having members go off half-cocked on their own seeking AUTONOMY is anathema to me. SELFISH SELF-SERVING SELF-ABSORBED SELF-AGGRANDIZING. Me me me me me me me me me me me I want I want I want I want.

Not conducive to progress or anything worth having. Individuals seeking FREEDOM to do as they individually please and SCREW YOU.

No wonder America is a screwed up place. Libertarians and FOOTOO FOLKS abound. Sadly.

Posted - February 16, 2021

Responses