Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I used to believe/think if you always did what you knew to be RIGHT you could never go wrong. Well I was wrong about right. Are you too?

I used to believe/think if you always did what you knew to be RIGHT you could never go wrong. Well I was wrong about right. Are you too?

Some wholeheartedly follow embrace defend support admire liars and wrongdoers and evildoers and haters and destroyers and are all of that an more themselves. They believe think feel that is RIGHT not wrong. They believe think feel that they are right not WRONG. How can that be?

Posted - February 17, 2021

Responses

What itf what you thought was right was actually wrong?   I can easily convince myself that 2+2=5.  All I have to do is repeatedly tell myself that it's true, and eventually I'll believe it.  I can even go out and convince others that it's true.  However, my believing that 2+2=5 doesn't make it right.  

Long ago, many white people thought black people were inferior, and so made them slaves.  They believed they were right.  To this day, some still believe that to be true.  And look where it's gotten us.
      February 17, 2021 11:02 AM MST

Here's what I KNOW Shuhak. I was raised by parents who instilled in me that LYING was wrong. They emphasized the value of honesty. Also I was raised to respect authority and trust it would be on my side. To be polite, especially with my elders. To rely on police to help always. And later on to VOTE. My parents came from the old country and were naturalized citizens. They LOVED being American. They were PROUD of being American. Me too. More so then than now though. I cannot imagine what they would have thought of a FOOTOO or an insurrection or supporting racists and white domestic violent terrorists and hate groups and LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING. I cannot imagine them living through the 4 years of the FOOTOO chokehold without being grievously damaged by it. What that viper did to THEIR COUNTRY? An abomination. Small blessing. They're long gone so they will never know what it was like to endure the viper. Right is still right in my world. I do not lie. Why? Because I'm such a goody goody? Good grief no! Because the humiliation of being called a LIAR is something I cannot live with. So I don't put myself in that position. Self-protection from myself I guess. But the horrendous thing is that 74 million people voted for FOOTOO which means 74 million people support insurrection lying racism and hate groups. All of that baggage FOOTOO carries with him 24/7. How sad is that? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 18, 2021 2:44 AM MST