Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Did you know Blacks and Hispanics do not get vaccinated because they do not know how to use the internet to make the appointment?

Did you know Blacks and Hispanics do not get vaccinated because they do not know how to use the internet to make the appointment?

Biden: "....portion is a lot of people don't know how to register. Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts know how to use -- know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreen's or at the particular store."

(No...I am not claiming this was his only reason but it was part of his reasoning for minorities not getting the covid vaccine.)

I disagree. I do not believe anyone wanting the vaccine is failing to recieve it because of internet ignorance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-biden-s-cnn-town-hall-transcript-in-full-president-on-trump-vaccines-and-more/ar-BB1dLfFM?item=flights%3aprg-mobileappview

Posted - February 17, 2021

Responses