Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Guess what else that FOOTOO FOOL who said "we didn't send him there to vote his conscience" also said?

Guess what else that FOOTOO FOOL who said "we didn't send him there to vote his conscience" also said?

"We didn't send him there to do what is right"

And therein lies their plight.

They don't want conscience to be involved and they DON'T want doing "right" to be the goal.

So what does that jacka** think "we" sent him there for? To kissa** of the FOOTOO no matter what he do do even when it is doodoo? Seriously?

How many millions of the FOOTOO adoring worshippers agree with jacka**? All of them?

Posted - February 18, 2021

Responses

When I send a person to Congress, it is for them to represent ME and the rest of the constituents. 
      February 18, 2021 7:24 AM MST

And what happens when the rest of the constituents don't agree with what YOU want?
      February 18, 2021 8:25 AM MST

Then obviously...I was not a person who voted for that politician.  I do not expect a Dem to represent my positions on issues.  We disagree on them. 
    If a Rep is voted in..I expect him to support the party platform. 

The only 2 Dems I even partially responsible for sending to DC was McCaskill. (The other was Bill Clinton) Because I voted Libaratian. We had the "legitimate rape will not result in pregancy" candidate running.  McCaskill did not represent me and I had no reason to think she would.  In hindsight, it is the only vote I regret in my voting history. This post was edited by my2cents at February 18, 2021 8:48 AM MST
      February 18, 2021 8:46 AM MST

So, in hindsight, you would have preferred to have the candidate who didn't believe legitimate rape would cause pregnancy representing you.  I guess he DID represent your thinking after all.
      February 18, 2021 10:03 AM MST

In hindsight, he would have been a better Sen than McCaskill. And the only thing his incorrect thinking would have done was ensure that any vote he took would have been on the prolife side. So yes, his policy position would in fact be the same as mine. 
      February 18, 2021 10:12 AM MST

Why am I not surprised at your answer.
      February 18, 2021 12:02 PM MST

You should not be.....it is about policy.  That is the only thing that matters in politics the rest is games. 
      February 18, 2021 12:59 PM MST