Active Now

Shuhak
Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In a recent interview Dr. Anthony Fauci said that FOOTOO "did terrible things to him". Resulting in what?

In a recent interview Dr. Anthony Fauci said that FOOTOO "did terrible things to him". Resulting in what?

Since April 2020 he and his family have been living under the security of ARMED GUARDS who protect them.

FOOTOO said Fauci was a "DISASTER".

Thereby making him a target for retaliation revenge by the maddog wackadoodlenoodle crackpot insurrectionists. So they got Fauci and Pence and Pelosi...probably the top three in their "HIT" parade.

After that it's millions and millions. Republicans who stayed the course and did the right thing. All people of color. All DEMS. All women. All witnesses. All prosecuters. All everyone everywhere except the FOOTOO suckup a**kissing toady sycophants and his adoring worshippers. At least so far as I know. Of he course he could turn on them on a dime at any time. And eventually he probably will.

Posted - February 21, 2021

Responses

"When it became clear that in order to maintain my integrity and to get the right message I had to publicly disagree with [Trump], he did things—or allowed things to happen—that were terrible,” said Fauci. “Like he allowed Peter Navarro to write an editorial in USA Today saying that almost everything I’ve ever said was wrong. He allowed the communications department of the White House to send out a list to all of the media... about all of the mistakes I’ve made, which was absolute nonsense because there were no mistakes."

Sounds like Dr Falsie does not like to be told he is wrong.  He has a long history of being wrong....going back to the early days of AIDS research.  

He is who said no masks...then said masks and now double masks.  After evaluating Spanish flu and saying bacteria pneumonia killed more than the actual flu did. 

He is the one who said no travel ban from China. He told us we did not have to worry about Covid coming here. (Mar) 

And still to this day as an AIDS doctor has not told people to avoid having sex with strangers during this pandemic....but where that mask to talk. 

Dr Faslie is a joke.
      February 21, 2021 12:01 PM MST