Malizz
Danilo_G
a m b e r
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican Party president of the United States of America. Can you imagine a more vile desecration of it?

Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican Party president of the United States of America. Can you imagine a more vile desecration of it?

What FOOTOO done done to it? I cannot.

The party of Abraham Lincoln stood for something noble and good.

President Lincoln can never be tarnished by anyone or anything. But his party? That is a different matter entirely.

Sad way to go out methinks. For those who "think" they are republicans are no such thing. They are FOOTOOICANS. They will never be anything more than that.

Posted - Mon at 2:50 AM

• 64
    Why do you call Trump FOOTOO?
      February 22, 2021 6:58 AM MST
    1

• 2175

I'm getting sick of it and taking special offense and I can't believe the stray language but I get castigated! I 'm not talking to you no more to screw me over which gives them no better feeling. Make it like I'm here to insult people and made feel evil and made to figure out why!
    .. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 22, 2021 1:57 PM MST
      February 22, 2021 7:11 AM MST
    1