Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How do you distinguish between a VERY GOOD GUY through and through and a guy who appears to be a good guy until he is found out?

How do you distinguish between a VERY GOOD GUY through and through and a guy who appears to be a good guy until he is found out?

Maybe New Yorkers knew about Andrew Cuomo.

His excuse? He had no idea he was making women feel uncomfortable. How they took "it" (whatever the "it") was not how he intended it. He apologized for ever making any woman feel uncomfortable.

We've heard it before. If he didn't know then he is most assuredly a stupid dumb. If he did know then he is a liar.

Either way another "idol" with clay feet. Standard issue typical ordinary USER and ABUSER. Sheesh! :(

Just once I'd like one of "THEM" to say "Yes. I am a dirty old man who likes to grab women inappropriately and talk dirty to them and tell sexy jokes." Just once. But no. That's not going to happen ever. So they go through the same stupid dumb dog & pony show "I didn't know"! "I apologize to all those whom I may have offended"! Bullsh**! Sigh.

Posted - March 1, 2021

Responses

Media is using Coumo sexual harassment as a deflection from the Covid nursing home deaths he caused.
      March 1, 2021 5:45 AM MST

The question remains and once again you did not answer it m2c. Would you please? That's what I'm interested in learning. Not about a deflection misdirection diversion. Okey dokey? This post was edited by RosieG at March 1, 2021 5:58 AM MST
      March 1, 2021 5:46 AM MST

I never thought Coumo was a good guy.

How do you know if someone is really a good guy? Look at their history. Generally speaking they do not raise in the world of politics by being a good guy. Local politics maybe. 
    But as I said it comes down to policy for me on politicians. They are all sleezy. 
      March 1, 2021 5:56 AM MST

I did. I thought his father Mario was good too. Of course as a Californian I know nothing about the inside of New York Politics. I liked Nelson Rockefeller too. That was in the long ago. When Cuomo gave us daily updates about the the state of the virus in New York day after day after I was mightily impressed. I would never have guessed that he was a typical cheesy creepy guy. Sigh. Wrong again. You never thought he was a good guy because what Democrat do you ever think is good? Name one if you can. No surprise there m'dear. None. Thank you for your reply m2c. This post was edited by RosieG at March 1, 2021 6:20 AM MST
      March 1, 2021 6:02 AM MST

I do not remember his Dad.
    Again policy. I am not going to agree with him on policy. 

But aside from that, he comes off to me as a bully. This as been confirmed by some of the NY politicians.
    I did not like his daily presser about the virus. I changed the channel when it came on....he was not my Gov nor my President.
    I did not like that he did not use the boat that was provided. How many could have been saved it he had used it instead of sending Covid to the nursing homes?
    I did not like that he wrote a book and even went on a book tour during and about a pandemic.  Very egotistical in my opinion. 
    We knew in the spring that they were undercounting the death in nursing homes. 
    No I do not like him and it has nothing to do with him being a Dem.
      March 1, 2021 6:20 AM MST

Mario was before your time sweetie. Remember I"m way older than you are so I have memories of things that happened before you were born. Thank you for your reply. I disagree with some of it but well different strokes. I mean he was not my governor or my president either but that has nothing whatsoever to do with what I think about him. You believe YOUR PRESIDENT did everything right and well and superbly and is being persecuted like Jesus right? Well FOOTOO was never my president. He was is and always will be a demonseed to me sent from the devil to see how much harm he could do. I bet the devil is well pleased with him and he will not go away. He is here to stay. More terrible awaits for us with him. In my opinion.
      March 1, 2021 7:14 AM MST

Of course you do....it would be an upside down world if you did not disagree with me and vice versa. :) This post was edited by my2cents at March 1, 2021 6:44 PM MST
      March 1, 2021 6:34 PM MST

As for naming a good Dem.   My former Sen McCaskill was pretty scandal free.  She is likely a good person...just really bad policies.  
    Pres. Carter same thing.  

I do not keep up with most of their personal lifes so hard to name off hand. 
      March 1, 2021 6:40 AM MST

Clare is a regular on MSNBC. Jimmy Carter who "lusted" in his heart? Really? I think he came into his own AFTER he was done being president and went on to Habitat for Humanity and traveling the world seeking peace. Thank you for your reply though m2c. I didn't think you had it in you to ever think any dem was any good for anything let alone BE GOOD and/or DO GOOD:)
      March 1, 2021 7:05 AM MST