Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Was it a huge mistake? A failure of epic proportions? A BAD GAMBLE? How do you explain it?

Was it a huge mistake? A failure of epic proportions? A BAD GAMBLE? How do you explain it?

For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. That those who believeth in HIM shall have everlasting life. What does one thing have to do with the other? Couldn't people believe in GOD without HIS having to allow HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN son to be murdered in the most painful way? Was it a quid pro quo?.

Jesus died for our sins and gave us salvation.

What good did it do?

We are sinning at accelerated rates and salvation is the last thing on the minds of the evil the power hungry the money hungry greedy SOB'S and HOORS.

GOD's intentions? A one-time only sacrifice to save the world HE created? To rescue it from oblivion? To make it right so it could get back on a "right" track?

Clearly HE failed. There are many more people so there are many more sinners now than there ever were. Does GOD do it again? "BEGET" a child HE sacrifices to redeem sinners and give them salvation AGAIN?

How does any of that make any sense?

Would you sacrifice your child to save strangers who committed foul acts of depraved indifference?

If anyone would care to explain it to me I would be most obliged to listen.

GOD doesn't make mistakes, right? GOD works in mysterious ways HIS wonders to behold.

Posted - March 2, 2021

Responses