Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HEADS UP. BE WARNED! One of the side effects of the COVID 19 vaccine is enlarged lymph nodes. Also a sign of cancer. Didja know?

HEADS UP. BE WARNED! One of the side effects of the COVID 19 vaccine is enlarged lymph nodes. Also a sign of cancer. Didja know?

Posted - March 2, 2021

Responses

Oops. You violated a major logic premise. Cause and effect. Cancer can cause enlarged lymph nodes, (not always) but enlarged lymph nodes does not mean you have cancer.
      March 2, 2021 1:33 PM MST

No. I simply reported it. I should have clarified my intention. To CALM people down lest they think they have cancer when in fact it is simply a side effect of getting the vaccine. You did not suspect that was my intention? My bad. Next time I will spell out my intention more clearly lest anyone get the wrong idea. Thank you for your reply and for calling my ineffective question to my attention. This post was edited by RosieG at March 2, 2021 1:38 PM MST
      March 2, 2021 1:36 PM MST

Those are the types of statements the media will use to convince people that which isn't or may not be true. Most that read it would jump to the false conclusion that COVID can cause cancer. By saying you just reported it, you must have heard/read it, thus validating what I said about the media. I wish I could ask your question in the main section, but I did that once and it was deleted as a copy. It would be interesting to see what others would say.
      March 2, 2021 1:44 PM MST

Well since I am a cancer survivor never having had cancer in the lymph nodes (if you do then you are pretty much dead) I wanted to inform people NOT TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS or CONFLATE ANYTHING. Now those never knowing anything about cancer would not know that quite likely and so would not be TERRIFIED if it were to occur. But those who have might conclude the wrong thing. ERGO inform them that a possible side effect of having a COVID vaccine is for lymph nodes to swell up. It goes away after a few days and the incidence of it is not all that often. The more information you give to people the better they are armed to react proportionately. What the media does with it I cannot control. What other human beings do with I can't control either. I hope some perceived it as I intended it. Having beaten a dead horse too long already thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at March 2, 2021 1:57 PM MST
      March 2, 2021 1:51 PM MST

I agree, but the media can and does use the scare tactics for better ratings. They want folks to say to their friends "Hey, did you hear that....."? I am a conspiracy fan, and will, at times, make them up.
      March 2, 2021 2:01 PM MST

I'm not. I've never heard a conspiracy that appealed to me so I can't embrace what turns me off. So you're a fan and make them up? What kind of feedback do you get? Since I never travel outside my spot I never get exposed to what goes on "out there". Thank you for your reply. So what is your very favorite conspiracy theory or is that too personal to share?
      March 4, 2021 5:35 AM MST

No favorites but they all boil down to one factor...the almighty dollar. Lobbyists for the insurance and commercial world are evil. They control congress. I could go into detail, but I don't have the time and energy, but another one is deceptive product labeling that preys on the ignorant, the foolish and those with dementia.
      March 4, 2021 8:10 AM MST

What we call the tin foil hats. I don't know from whence they came but I would love to have them go back to it again. Wherever it is. A booby hatch? Quite possibly. Thank you for your reply E. This post was edited by RosieG at March 4, 2021 10:39 AM MST
      March 4, 2021 9:15 AM MST

The foil hats are the nut-jobs way of blocking thought radio waves from going in and out of the brain. I doubt those folks have very many of them going out.
      March 4, 2021 10:41 AM MST

Tinfoil BLOCKS radio waves? I did not know that. Thank you for your reply E! :)
      March 9, 2021 4:53 AM MST

That's what those who wear them think, but the government solved that problem and came up with a method of penetrating them with a different kind of thought wave.
      March 9, 2021 6:56 AM MST

Well how about our pores? Arms legs face nose toes fingers? Shouldn't the entire body be covered in tinfoil head to toe like a suit of armor? Why just the head? Those rays can float up to the head the mind the brain. I guess they don't know that. Being as how they reject science. Thank you for your reply E! :)
      March 11, 2021 5:01 AM MST

You do understand that I am being silly, right?
      March 11, 2021 6:58 AM MST

Yes I do. You don't know I am too?
      March 11, 2021 11:27 AM MST

Yes. But they go back down and are not causing Cancer. 
      March 11, 2021 8:08 AM MST