Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly a California surgeon, Dr. Scott Green. dialed into a virtual court trial while in the operating room." WHY?

Allegedly a California surgeon, Dr. Scott Green. dialed into a virtual court trial while in the operating room." WHY?

Posted - March 2, 2021

Responses

Because he doesn't take things seriously (ego?).

I couldn't believe that video when I watched it.  How can anyone be that stupid?  He probably thought it's only traffic court, but still...   And what about his patient?  They are DEFINITELY going to find out.... and I doubt they're going to be too happy of how he treated them.   

His little stunt is going to cost him a lot more than the $272 fine he was contesting.  It may cost him his career.  It definitely got him bad publicity (sure not a plastic surgeon I'd want to use).  
      March 2, 2021 11:37 AM MST

How many wing nuts like that are there out there who surgically engage with other human beings? It's something for Ripley's BELIEVE OR NOT. If it still existed which I don't think it does. Isn't that among the last things you'd think a surgeon would do IN SURGERY gear? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      March 2, 2021 1:01 PM MST