Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever wonder if all of your life is happenstance or whether it is planned fated to be exactly what it is? I do. Know why?

Ever wonder if all of your life is happenstance or whether it is planned fated to be exactly what it is? I do. Know why?

Because my entire life has been blessed with serendipitous experiences. Now why is that?

Posted - March 4, 2021

Responses

We are all blessed in different ways.  Sadly, many people focus on their problems instead of their blessings.  They only see what little they don't have rather that all that they do have. 

I don't believe in "fate".  I believe that the choices we make in our lives (based on the circumstances of the time) dictate the paths our lives will take.  I also believe that God can make good come from even our worst circumstances.  It may not seem like it at the time, but many times when we look back we can see His hand in our lives.
      March 4, 2021 11:49 AM MST

You can see HIS hand but you don't believe in fate? Maybe your definition of FATE and mine are not the same. I don't know if it has been GOD directly involved with me or one of HIS assistants, angels, surrogates. I know I'm blessed and why that is will always be a mystery to me. Sure I've experienced "stuff" not fun. But I always survived it and became stronger and better for it. Will there be a reckoning one day that will  slay me, do me in? I don't think so. Whatever the blessing is that has shielded all my life from "worst case" is still surrounding me. Maybe everyone is blessed but some just don't realize it?  I can't speak to that because I don't know. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) Why did I make that choice instead of another? What put me in this place when I could have ended up in another and elsewhere and way worse off? THE HAND OF GOD? :). This post was edited by RosieG at March 4, 2021 4:17 PM MST
      March 4, 2021 4:09 PM MST