Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In addition to SAP (save america pac) the FOOTOO bank account has another title...GMYM. Give Me Your Money! Have you done so yet?

In addition to SAP (save america pac) the FOOTOO bank account has another title...GMYM. Give Me Your Money! Have you done so yet?

FOOTOO is telling y'all to not give one cent to the Republican Party aka GOP. Give all your money to him to go into his private personal PAC. There are allegedly no restrictions on it at all. He can pay off loans for all his debts with that money. Once in his hand he's boss of it not you. This is a loyalty test. He is tracking you watching you following you.

Didja no noe know? Well now you do.

It's either or.

Either you are his and his alone and will do everything he ORDERS you to do or you are the enemy. You get to choose which one.

I know for y'all it's a nobrainer. You choose FOOTOO don't you? Of course you do.

Posted - March 11, 2021

Responses

I don't give money to ANY political group.  I have better places to send my money.  
      March 11, 2021 8:56 AM MST

Ditto. Me too neither! Thank you for your reply L. Know what?  I have no problem rolling forward "me tooing" or "dittoing"! WHEW! I have a feeling I'm gonna be doing a lot of that! I don't know whether to AARRGGHH or YIPPIE!
      March 11, 2021 10:55 AM MST

Whatever makes you happy. :)
      March 11, 2021 11:02 AM MST

Backatcha! :)
      March 11, 2021 11:24 AM MST