Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The era of stupid dumb as elected representative is over and done. We shall have only the most INTELLECTIVE represent us. How do we do it?

The era of stupid dumb as elected representative is over and done. We shall have only the most INTELLECTIVE represent us. How do we do it?

By testing every applicant 65 ways from Sunday beginning with intellect character integrity personality goals outlook. Microscopic examination of track record/history/life thereof in the most MINUTE DETAIL at 100 power magnification. Passing grade not less than 95! Perfection is preferable at 100! No one is perfect. 5% wiggle room for allowable defect.

What we have had before now? Dreck. Dreck does not make for great leadership or vision.

Over and done. Overdone. So long stupid dumb. It was not good to know ye. Stay gone. These 4 years will be the time to weed out the undesirables. Hopefully they simply die out over time. Extinct like so many other weak species. Survival of the fittest does not stop at a strong body any longer. A STRONG MIND A STRONG INTEGRITY A STRONG CARING. Selfish is out. Greedy is out. Self-serving is out. Self-adoring other hating is out. Been there done that. MOVE ON.

Posted - March 15, 2021

Responses

I am voting on policy positions. If they agree with me and if they stick to them. 

I just heard my other Sen Blunt is retiring. Planning to get another Sen like Hawley in that seat. 
      March 15, 2021 7:58 AM MDT