Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I was SHOCKED to find out about the persons involved in the insurrectioning. Anything SHOCK YOU TOO?

I was SHOCKED to find out about the persons involved in the insurrectioning. Anything SHOCK YOU TOO?

Here's the shocker

Some ex-military and ex-cops are members of those HATE groups and participated in the January 6 attempted insurrectioning!

Formerly ostensibly they gambled their lives to SAVE THIS COUNTRY. On foreign battlefields or on the hard streets of American towns. OSTENSIBLY.

Were they always RACIST HATERS who slid under the radar? Or were they once upon a time patriotic Americans and someone or something turned them into HATERS? An aftermath? A mental derangement? PTSD that took them over the edge and changed them from patriots to traitors?

How many of them are there who belong to Proud Boys or NAZI Americans or promise keepers or oath keepers or militia groups or QANONS or CRACKPOT WACKADOODLENOODLE CONSPIRACY THEORY tinfoil hat wearers?. Whatever name they wear signifies TREASON and TRAITOR.

Hundreds of them? Thousands of them? And they had help and support from the current cops...not all of them but ENOUGH. A coupla cops posed for selfies with the traitor insurrectionists. All smiley facey. Utterly despicable disgusting degenerates. I did not know that before now. Was I better off not knowing?

Posted - March 19, 2021

Responses

And yet....no weapons. 

They were let in.  There is video of officers moving gates and waving people forward.

The only person shot that day was an unarmed female in the building.

They should not have went in.  

March 19, 2021 7:08 AM MDT